About Paul

Name: James Paul McCartney
Birthday: 18 June 1942 in Liverpool
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 158
Favourite Colour: Blue
Favourite food: Roast Beef (This was before he became a vegetarian)
Favourite actress: Sophia Loren
Favourite singer: Little RIchard
Likes: sleeping
Type of girl: any kind
Siblings: 1 brother

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Many Faces Of Paul McCartney

"Huh?"

"Ok lady, you can let go of my butt now"

"Very funny Lennon"

"Hmm, maybe if i play it like this..."

"Hey! I know you!"

"Yes, I'm Paul McCartney dressed as a general. do you have a problem?"

"I love my daughter"

"GTFO OF MY FACE!"

"He's my best friend"

"Wanna mess?"

"I am in no mood"

"STFU"

"No John, like this"

"May I ask what you're doing?"

"why yes, I AM that adorable"

"Grrr!"

"Fuck yeah! Star Power!"

"Raaaah!!!"

"Hmmmm...."

No comments:

Post a Comment